Seven years later, I asked God to take my life and do whatever He wanted to do to make me useful for His kingdom. He said, "Get your Bible open and start studying because you're going to need it." (Actually, God says that to all of us.)
From 2003-2012 I passed on what God taught me at over 100 events, including mom's meetings, seminars, workshops, writing and ministry conferences, and weekend retreats. From 2013-2016 we volunteered with an overseas organization (can't share details online), and in February 2016, returned to the US and settled in the Seattle, Washington area.
My husband Jeff and I have been married for 24 years and have a (blended) family with 7 grown children, 7 grandbabes and 4 granddudes!
- [organization] (journalist, editor, and life coach)
- Essential Coach Training Certificate, Center for Coaching Excellence
- Certificate in Lay Ministry, Whitworth University
- Inland Northwest Christian Writers Conference (Workshop Presenter)
- Life Center Church, Spokane WA (Sermon Study Guide editor and Life Group Leader trainer)
- Northwest Christian Writers Association (Member, Workshop Presenter)
- Northwest Christian Ministry Conference (Workshop Presenter)
- Christian Writers Guild (Member)
- MOPS International (Mentor, Council Coordinator, Area Coordinator)
- Christian Heritage School (Chapel Advisor)
- Christian Worker's Conference (Christian Living Track Coordinator)
Publications: Today's Christian Woman magazine, MomSense (MOPS magazine), Purpose, The Secret Place, LIVE, Vista, Upper Room, Just Between Us (Jill Briscoe), Good News Northwest, The Quiet Hour, Thriving Family, Gary Chapman's "Love is a Verb" devotional book, Crown Financial Ministries newsletter, City Gate newsletter